
My Review:
WE LIVED IN HEAVEN by Sarah Hinze is just the type of book I love to read when I want to feel connected to the spirit realm. This book contains stories of families who've had visions, dreams, messages, and warning signs from spirits of distant realms. Overall, I have so many favorite stories that it's difficult for me to choose just one. But if I HAD to, then I think it must be the account wherein a precious three-year-old girl was snatched out the window of her mother's car by a "rough looking man" who abused her and then dropped her out the door of his car down a "curvy, bumpy," dirt road, left to fend for herself. Of course, the Good Lord did not leave her alone. He sent the spirit of her sister-to-be wrapped in a white robe and "encircled by a brilliant light" that "Sarah thought would cause the leaves of the tree to catch fire because it was so bright." The ending of that story is heart-warming and miraculous, just like all the accounts in the book.
While there are only thirty stories in the book, Sarah's husband notes in the Afterward that "By 1995 Sarah had about one hundred and fifty PBE (pre-birth experience) case studies on file. With that in mind, I look forward to Hinze's next publication.
Links to buy:
http://www.amazon.com/We-Lived-Heaven-Spiritual-Accounts/dp/1932898603/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1332370634&sr=8-2
No comments:
Post a Comment