Tutor at Kathleen Brebes Reading and Writing Center

Writer of YA and Middle Grade Fiction

Editor at Editing Eagles (manuscript evaluation and critiquing service)

Kbrebes@aol.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's My Birthday! Uh-Huh! Uh-Huh!

September 22nd rolls around every year to find me celebrating with friends and family and getting fat on pasta and cake. YUM! Of course, this tradition must be adhered to in order to fight off European superstition concerning all the evil spirits who haunt people on their birthdays. Why evil spirits are attracted to people on their birthdays baffles my mind, but hey, I”m up for a party! Receiving friends and family as a birthday protection to surround me with good thoughts and good wishes (and presents!) is just my cup of tea. Bring On The Love, and Party On! Yay me!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, you guys! Deborah, thank you so much for the beautiful handmade card! Love it and love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathleen,

    I need to send you some information for Making Friends Monday - could I get you to send me an e-mail at tristipinkston@gmail.com Thanks!

    And Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you too!
    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete